Onehunga High School logo


To enrol at Onehunga High School as an International Student simply follow the process below.  If you have any problems please contact us for assistance.

1. Read the Conditions of Enrolment.  

2. Apply on the official application form. Be sure you complete all sections of the form and that your parent signs the ‘contract’ section. Enclose with your application your latest school report, public examination results or forecast marks.

3. You will then be sent a document called an “Offer of a Place”. Take this to your nearest New Zealand Embassy/High Commission and get an application for a visa. The Visa Officer will explain what other documents you need.  You can use a local Education Consultant to help get your visa. A list of Consultants and Agents is available from the New Zealand Embassy or High Commission in your area. The consultants will handle all the paperwork and will be in constant communication with us.

4. When you have supplied all the correct documents to the Embassy or High Commission you will be ‘approved’ for a visa. You must then send the school fees to us. We suggest you pay by using registered post or by bank transfer.

5. When we receive the money we will mail a receipt to you and fax a copy of the receipt to the Visa office in your country.

6. The Visa Office will issue you with a Student Visa. As you pass through Immigration on your arrival in New Zealand this will be converted to a Student Permit which will last one year from the date of your arrival.

We are sure you will enjoy your stay with us. You will take home with you not only a quality education, but friendships, memories and experiences to last a lifetime.

We look forward to welcoming you to Onehunga High School.

Website by 72DPI